Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Special Reminders


Clients & Friends:

I am now accepting applications for Senior Reps for the Class of 2014! So if you know of a highschool Junior who might be interested then please direct them to get in touch with me. Senior Reps receive FREE portraits as well as other goodies throughout their Senior year. This is a very special opportunity!


Also, don't forget to schedule a session with me for Prom photos! Prom will be here SOON and you don't want to miss out on amazing photos of your special night!


Sessions for 2013 are booking FAST & early this year so be sure and get in touch with me soon if you are needing to schedule a session in April-June as I am filling up fast!


Keep an eye on this page for more information & news and as always follow my Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/MelodyMartinPhotography



Kind regards,

Mel

0 comments:

Post a Comment